2013, Graphite, watercolor and tea on paper, 21.5 x 21.5 cm
1. Place each circle as close to the center as possible
2. Every third circle is slightly larger (5mm and 6mm in diameter)
3. If three circles of the same size form a triangle, then replace them with a circle 1.5 times larger in diameter.
4. If, after replacing, there remain "floating" circles, redraw them as close to the center as possible.
5. If four circles of the same size form a quadrilateral pick the three closest to the center to redraw.